Tell Me Now's analysts provide you with the answers you need, when you need them, in a format that suits your needs.
We offer our clients a reliable outsourced Business Information & Research service.
We provide valuable answers to your questions by:
- Undertaking original business research
- Using authoritative sources
- Searching the literature via databases
What happens when a research enquiry is placed?
- We receive your research enquiry - by phone, email, via a form on
our website or even by traditional mail.
- If you placed your enquiry electronically, a research analyst will
contact you to confirm and clarify your requirements and parameters
of the enquiry.
- We will provide you with a basic search outline including an estimated cost based on the number of hours involved and turnaround time.
- We begin work only on your acceptance of this proposal.
What type of sources does Tell Me Now have access to?
- Industry and market research
- Press coverage from both news and trade journals
- Analyst and Broker Reports
- Academic Journal Literature
- Company Information
- Financial data
- Country information and economic data
What types of questions can Tell Me Now answer?
Almost any type of research enquiry!
Here are some examples of questions we have answered for clients.
- My organisation want to open an office is Bahrain, is it safe to do so now?
- What are the latest trends in soft drinks for the 18 to 25 year old market in New Zealand?
- Who are the leading experts on Climate Change in Australia?
- What is the real reason that Greece is a country on the brink of bankruptcy?
- What ads were in the Australian press 5 years ago that promoted dog food and will they help me to track the changing nature of dog owners?
- The industry I work in is in a slump. Which industries are on the move in Australia and what are the trends that support this?
- Who are the major players in the Australian medical imaging industry?
- What economic impact has the use of social media had on youth in Australia?