Frequently Asked Questions
If you haven't
used Tell Me Now, you can also read about who
we are and what
we do in more detail. You can also email
us for more information.
Tell Me Now only cover Australian/New Zealand materials and serve Australian
& New Zealand companies?
- Tell Me Now has clients from many different countries - Australia
& New Zealand are attractive markets for many companies around
- Australian & New Zealand companies have used Tell Me Now services
to support their moves into new local and global markets.
We help our clients to grow and compete by providing the latest insights
and market research available in local and overseas markets.
What do you
charge and what does it cover?
- Pricing is based on A$150 per hour plus resource costs (+ 10% GST for Australian clients).
- We charge by the hour or by the project. (Our quotes are free.)
We also offer clients a retainer service.
What sort of
queries do you cover?
- Finding a specific statistic.
- Providing a biography on a person (including press articles).
- Putting together company profiles including latest financials, broker
reports and press reports.
- Tracking industry trends and/or products.
We write reports on specific markets, trends or companies - all to
We fill the gap between the large market research companies and consultants.
No project is too small for Tell Me Now.
We always find the best and most reliable and verifiable information
to match your specific enquiry.
you have a minimum time charge?
Yes, 1 hour.
you do any in-house market research?
Yes, but . . .
- We believe that 90% of the information that you require comes from existing information sources so we always use that first.
- If there are gaps in that information - or we cannot find the information
you need - we will conduct 'mini market research'.
Who are your
Our clients are all types of companies -and individuals - big and small.
Our clients' names and enquiries are completely confidential. So specific
company names can't be listed.
We can tell you the types of clients we serve:
- Australia's top 1000
- Advertising and PR Agencies
- Government Departments
- Multinational Corporations
- Telecoms companies
- Venture Capital Groups and Financial Services organisations
- Management Consultants
confidential is my relationship with Tell Me Now??
Tell Me Now respects your confidentiality. We follow the AIIP code of ethics. You can read more about our privacy